Dwell Securely

I have set Yahweh continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will dwell securely. Psalms 16:8-9 (LSB)

Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a tested stone, a costly cornerstone for the foundation, firmly placed. He who believes in it will not be disturbed.” (Isaiah 28:16 NASB1995) He only is my rock and my salvation; My fortress and my defense, I will not be shaken or discouraged. (Psalms 62:6 AMP) Trust in, and remain committed to our mighty God. He is a strong refuge and a sure foundation for us. Rely on Him with unwavering confidence. Even though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, fear no evil, for He is with you; His rod and His staff, will comfort you. (See Psalms 23:4)

The [consistently] righteous will never be shaken, but the wicked will not inhabit the earth. Proverbs 10:30 (AMP) 

Popular posts from this blog

Trust God

Arise & Build

Rejoice!