He is Always Good

“Yahweh is always good to all who trust in him, to the soul who searches for him.”Lamentations 3:25 (TPT)

Yahweh’s tender mercies have no end, and the kindness of his endless love is never exhausted. New, fresh mercies greet me with every sunrise. So wonderfully great is your faithfulness! I tell my soul, “Yahweh is my abundant portion. I need nothing more. So, I will put all my hope in him.” (Lamentations 3:22-24 TPT) Blessed be the Lord, Who daily loads us with benefits, the God of our salvation! Selah (Psalms 68:19 NKJV) Consider the kind of extravagant love the Father has lavished on us—He calls us children of God! It’s true; we are His beloved children… (See 1 John 3:1 VOICE) 

Good and upright is Yahweh; Therefore He instructs sinners in the way. (Psalms 25:8 LSB) The Lord is good and ready to forgive; His loyal love flows generously over all who cry out to Him. (See Psalms 86:5 VOICE) For the LORD is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting and His faithfulness to all generations. (Psalms 100:5 NASB1995) Put your hope in Him.

Popular posts from this blog

Trust God

Arise & Build

Rejoice!