Above All

Kings of the earth and all peoples; Princes and all judges of the earth; Both choice men as well as virgins; the old with the young. Let them praise the name of Yahweh, for His name alone is set on high; His splendor is above earth and heaven.Psalms 148:11-13 (LSB)

No matter what your title, position or lot in life, I believe the Scripture above includes you. May we all give honor, and praise the God Most High. Be still, and know that He is God, the great “I AM”. He will be exalted among the nations, He will be exalted in the earth! God Himself gives to all people life and breath and all things. (See Acts 17:25 NASB1995) Praise Yah! Praise Yahweh, O my soul! I will praise Yahweh throughout my life; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being. (Psalm 146:1-2 LSB) …joyful are those who have the God of Israel as their helper, whose hope is in the LORD their God. He made heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them. He keeps every promise forever. (Psalms 146:5-6 NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Our Stability

Know & Believe