Our Hiding Place

You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah. Psalm 32:7 (NASB1995)

Yahweh is our hiding place. Therefore, let all the godly pray to Him while there is still time, that they may not drown in the floodwaters of judgment. (See Psalm 32:6) The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.” …unfailing love surrounds those who trust the LORD. Be glad in the LORD and rejoice, you righteous [who actively seek right standing with Him]; Shout for joy, all you upright in heart. (See Psalms 32:8, 10-11)

“The LORD your God in your midst, the Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”Zephaniah 3:17 (NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Our Stability

Know & Believe