Hope in His Lovingkindness

Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning; For I trust in You; Teach me the way in which I should walk; For to You I lift up my soul.Psalms 143:8 (NASB1995)

In His lovingkindness, the LORD wakes us up each morning. May we have ears to hear the still small voice of Yahweh, as He leads us and guides us along on the best pathway for our lives. He will advise you and watch over you. (See Psalms 32:8 NLT) Yahweh’s tender mercies have no end, and the kindness of his endless love is never exhausted. New, fresh mercies greet me with every sunrise. So wonderfully great is your faithfulness! I tell my soul, “Yahweh is my abundant portion. I need nothing more. So, I will put all my hope in him.” (Lamentations 3:22-24 TPT) I will rejoice and be glad in Your lovingkindness, because You have seen my affliction;
 You have known the troubles of my soul, and You have not given me over into the hand of the enemy; You have set my feet in a large place. (Psalms 31:7-8 NASB1995)

Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.Psalms 23:6 (NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Our Stability

Know & Believe