Be Filled
King David said this about him: ‘I see that the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. No wonder my heart is glad, and my tongue shouts his praises! My body rests in hope. For you will not leave my soul among the dead or allow your Holy One to rot in the grave. You have shown me the way of life, and you will fill me with the joy of your presence.’ —Acts 2:25-28 (NLT)
In Acts 13:52 (NLT), the believers were filled with joy and with the Holy Spirit. As disciples of Yeshua the Christ, may we be filled with joy and with the Holy Sprit. The LORD will show you the path of life; In His presence is fullness of joy; At His right hand are pleasures forevermore. (See Psalms 16:11 NKJV)
In Isaiah 43:2 (NLT), the LORD says: “When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.” He is with you! May your heart be glad.