Choose Peace

Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.] John 14:27 (AMP)

The peace that Yeshua gives us is a gift. We can choose to receive it or we can allow the enemy to steal it away by getting caught up in fear and anxiety. The peace we have in Yeshua is an abiding peace. It will outlast any storm. Instead of letting your heart be troubled, trust God. Nothing is too difficult for Him. (See Jeremiah 32:17 NASB1995) Be courageous and stay calm, no matter how chaotic the situation.

“For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, but My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, and My covenant of peace will not be shaken,” says the LORD who has compassion on you. —Isaiah 54:10 (NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

Trust God

Arise & Build

Rejoice!