Our Stustainer

Every single moment you are thinking of me! How precious and wonderful to consider that you cherish me constantly in your every thought! O God, your desires toward me are more than the grains of sand on every shore! When I awake each morning, you’re still with me.Psalms 139:17-18 (TPT)

When you woke up today, Yahweh was still with you. He is a very present help in trouble. (See Psalms 46:1) He is the initiator and sustainer of our lives. Our heavenly Father has not forgotten about you for one second. He formed your innermost being, shaping your delicate inside and your intricate outside, and wove them all together in your mother’s womb. (See Psalms 139:13 TPT) Psalms 71:6 (NASB1995) says: By You I have been sustained from my birth; You are He who took me from my mother’s womb; My praise is continually of You. Psalms 54:4 (NASB1995) says: Behold, God is my helper; The Lord is the sustainer of my soul. Before you were born, the number of days He planned for you were already recorded in His book. (See Psalms 139:16) Wherever you go, His hand will guide you; His strength will empower you. (See Psalms 139:10 TPT)

You’ve gone into my future to prepare the way, and in kindness you follow behind me to spare me from the harm of my past. You have laid your hand on me! This is just too wonderful, deep, and incomprehensible! Your understanding of me brings me wonder and strength.” —Psalms 139:5-6 (TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Trust God

Arise & Build

Rejoice!