He Leads

Good and upright is the LORD; Therefore He instructs sinners in the way. He leads the humble in justice, and He teaches the humble His way. All the paths of the LORD are lovingkindness and truth to those who keep His covenant and His testimonies.Psalms 25:8-10 (NASB1995)

God will lead us, but we must choose to follow Him. The LORD will instruct us. Let our hearts be humble and our minds be open to receive. Inquire of Yahweh and His strength; Seek His face continually. (Psalms 105:4 LSB)

Make me know Your ways, O Yahweh; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; In You I hope all the day. Indeed, none of those who wait for You will be ashamed;  (Psalms 25:5,3a LSB)


Popular posts from this blog

Trust God

Arise & Build

Rejoice!