Gain New Strength

But those who wait for the LORD [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] will gain new strength and renew their power; They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun]; They will run and not become weary, they will walk and not grow tired.Isaiah 40:31 (AMP)

Gain new strength as you draw near to Yahweh and be still in His Presence. Pour out your petitions to Him and wait expectantly for His answer. Our mighty God is able. He will establish and strengthen you. In Isaiah 41:10 (AMP), the LORD says: ’Do not fear [anything], for I am with you; Do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you; I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand [a hand of justice, of power, of victory, of salvation].’ 

May He grant you out of the riches of His glory, to be strengthened and spiritually energized with power through His Spirit in your inner self, [indwelling your innermost being and personality] (Ephesians 3:16 AMP). Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Trust God

Arise & Build

Rejoice!