He Will Come Again

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”Revelation 1:7-8 (NKJV)

In John 14:3 Yeshua said: “…if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.” Our King and Savior will come again. Do not be among those who have no hope. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 NKJV)

“Behold, I am coming soon, and My reward is with Me, to pay back each one according to his deeds.” (Revelation 22:12 TLV) The One giving testimony to these things says, “Yes! I am coming soon!” Amen! Come, Lord Yeshua! May the grace of the Lord Yeshua be with all! (Revelation 22:20-21 TLV)

Popular posts from this blog

Trust God

Arise & Build

Rejoice!