Commit & Trust

Trust [confidently] in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him. God is a refuge for us. Selah.Psalms 62:8 (AMP)

Let everyone who is godly pray to Yahweh at a time when He may be found. (See Psalms 32:6) He pardons all our iniquities. He heals all our diseases. He redeems our lives from the pit, and crowns us with lovingkindness and compassion. (See Psalm 103:3-4) Our everlasting God is good and faithful. Regardless of your current circumstances, keep pressing on with Him. Commit your way to Yahweh, trust in Him, and He will do it. (Psalm 37:5 LSB)

As for me, I shall call upon God, and Yahweh will save me. Evening and morning and at noon, I will bring my complaint and moan, and He will hear my voice. Psalms 55:16-17 (LSB)

Popular posts from this blog

Trust God

Arise & Build

Rejoice!