Seat Yourself

She had a sister named Mary, who seated herself at the Lord’s feet and was continually listening to His teaching.Luke 10:39 (AMP)

The Passion Translation says, Mary sat down attentively before the Master, absorbing every revelation he shared. May we consistently seat ourselves at the Lord’s feet (a posture of humility) and listen attentively to His teaching, absorbing His Words into our hearts. In John 16:33 (TPT) Jesus said: “And everything I’ve taught you is so that the peace which is in me will be in you and will give you great confidence as you rest in me. For in this unbelieving world you will experience trouble and sorrows, but you must be courageous, for I have conquered the world!” Instead of being worried and bothered and anxious about so many things, frantically running around trying to accomplish things in your own strength, be still and know that He is God. Cast all your cares and concerns upon Him for He cares for you. Our mighty God is over all things. He will lead you and guide you along the right path.

“Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”Psalms 46:10 (NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

Trust God

Arise & Build

Rejoice!