Chosen & Accepted

Yeshua said to them, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to Me will never be hungry, and whoever believes in Me will never be thirsty. But I told you that you have seen Me, yet you do not believe. Everyone the Father gives Me will come to Me, and anyone coming to Me I will never reject.John 6:35-37 (TLV)

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah! He chose us in the Messiah before the foundation of the world, to be holy and blameless before Him in love. (Ephesians 1:4 TLV) We are chosen and accepted by God the Father and the Messiah. King Yeshua will never reject us. He bids us to come to Him. Let us observe all things that He has commanded us. In Matthew 28:20 (TLV), He says: “And remember! I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Our Maker

Don't Drift

Patient Endurance