He Hears

“I love the LORD because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy. Because he bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath!” —Psalms 116:1-2 (NLT)

How kind the LORD is! How good he is! So merciful, this God of ours! (Psalms 116:5 NLT) This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope. Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:21-23 NKJV) All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. 

The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth. (Psalms 145:18 NKJV) Call upon Him today. He hears your voice and is faithful to answer.

Popular posts from this blog

Our Maker

Don't Drift

Patient Endurance