Peace of Mind
“I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.” —John 14:27 (NLT)
Whatever is good and perfect is a gift coming down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow. (James 1:17 NLT) And the greatest gift of all is King Yeshua, Prince of Peace, our Savior and Redeemer. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. (John 3:17 NKJV) He came that we may have life, and that we may have it more abundantly. (See John 10:10) In John 16:33 (NKJV), Yeshua said: “In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” We are able to overcome this world, because He has already gained the victory for us.
May the perfect peace of Christ calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge. (See John 14:27 AMP)