Hope in GOD
Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again— my Savior and my God! Now I am deeply discouraged, but I will remember you… —Psalms 42:5-6 (NLT)
Remember that God is your rock, and the Most High God their Redeemer (See Psalms 78:35). He is with you and He is for you. …joyful are those who have the God of Israel as their helper, whose hope is in the LORD their God. He made heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them. He keeps every promise forever. (Psalms 146:5-6 NLT) Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. (Romans 5:5 NKJV) Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the LORD. (Psalms 31:24 NKJV)
“The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!” —Lamentations 3:24 (NKJV)