Better Than Life
O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips will praise You. —Psalms 63:1, 3 (NASB1995)
Do not get discouraged and lose heart, though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. (See 2 Corinthians 4:16) Our lives on this earth are temporary but the lovingkindness of Yahweh endures forever! Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases; Who redeems your life from the pit, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; (Psalms 103:2-4 NASB1995)
Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, for in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You. —Psalms 143:8 (NKJV)