He is Ready
The LORD says, “I was ready to respond, but no one asked for help. I was ready to be found, but no one was looking for me. I said, ‘Here I am, here I am!’ to a nation that did not call on my name. All day long I opened my arms to a rebellious people. But they follow their own evil paths and their own crooked schemes.” —Isaiah 65:1-2 (NLT)
Listen! The LORD’s arm is not too weak to save you, nor is his ear too deaf to hear you call. (Isaiah 59:1 NLT) The LORD says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.” (Psalms 91:14-16 NLT)
O Lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for all who ask for your help. (Psalms 86:5 NLT) Ask for His help today. His arms are open and He is ready to draw you closer to Him.