Seek Him


O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You;
 My flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You.
Psalms 63:1, 3 (NKJV)

Seek Him early and often. Seek Him urgently, with every fiber of your being. Yahweh is the only One Who can satisfy. He opens His hand and satisfies the desire of every living thing. The LORD is righteous in all His ways and kind in all His deeds. (See Psalms 145:16-17 NASB1995) And Yahweh will continually guide you, and satisfy your soul in scorched places, and fortify your bones; And you will be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail. (Isaiah 58:11 LSB) May His glorious name be praised!

I will praise you as long as I live, lifting up my hands to you in prayer. You satisfy me more than the richest feast. I will praise you with songs of joy.Psalms 63:4-5 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Drift

Patient Endurance

Our Maker