Boast in Yahweh

I am Yahweh, that is My name; I will not give My glory to another, nor My praise to graven images.Isaiah 42:8 (LSB)

Let no one boast in man, or our talents and abilities. Everything we have and all that we are, we have received freely and generously from our heavenly Father. Some boast in chariots and some in horses, but we will boast in the name of Yahweh, our God. (Psalms 20:7 LSB) I will bless Yahweh at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul will make its boast in Yahweh; The humble will hear it and rejoice. (Psalms 34:1-2 LSB) This poor man called out, and Yahweh heard him and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of Yahweh encamps around those who fear Him, and rescues them. (Psalms 34:6-7 LSB) The eyes of Yahweh are toward the righteous and His ears are open to their cry for help. (Psalms 34:15 LSB) Let all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; Let those who love Your salvation say continually, “Yahweh be magnified!” (Psalms 40:16 LSB)

In God we have boasted all day long, and we will give thanks to Your name forever. Selah. —Psalms 44:8 (LSB)

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Our Stability

Know & Believe