He is Near

“Do not yield to fear, for I am always near. Never turn your gaze from me, for I am your faithful God. I will infuse you with my strength and help you in every situation. I will hold you firmly with my victorious right hand.”Isaiah 41:10 (TPT)

“When you pass through the deep, stormy sea, you can count on me to be there with you. When you pass through raging rivers, you will not drown. When you walk through persecution like fiery flames, you will not be burned; the flames will not harm you, for I am your Savior, Yahweh, your mighty God, the Holy One of Israel!” (See Isaiah 43:2-3 TPT) Don’t be afraid, anxious nor discouraged because the LORD is always near. Yahweh is the one who makes a way in the sea, a pathway in the mighty waters. (Isaiah 43:16 TPT) Nothing is too difficult for Him.

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Our Stability

Know & Believe