Listen, Learn & Live

Thus says the LORD: “For three transgressions of Judah, and for four, I will not turn away its punishment, because they have despised the law of the LORD, and have not kept His commandments. Their lies lead them astray, lies which their fathers followed.”Amos 2:4 (NKJV)

Listening to lies will lead us astray. The devil is a liar and the father of lies. He does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. (See John 8:44 NASB1995) Know the truth and the truth will make you free. In John 8:31-32 (NASB1995), Yeshua said: “If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” May we listen to, learn and live according to the Word of God. For the LORD has magnified His word above all His name. (See Psalms 138:2 NKJV)

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness... (See Isaiah 5:20 NASB1995) I will meditate on Your precepts, and contemplate Your ways. I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word. (Psalm 119:15-16 NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Our Stability

Know & Believe