Turn to God

Who is among you that fears Yahweh, that listens to the voice of His Servant, that walks in darkness and has no light? Let him trust in the name of Yahweh and rely on his God. Isaiah 50:10 (LSB)

“I, even I, am He who comforts you. Who are you that you should be afraid of a man who will die and of the son of a man who will be made like grass? And you forget the LORD your Maker, Who stretched out the heavens and laid the foundations of the earth...” (Isaiah 51:12-13a NKJV) “Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” (Psalms 46:10 LSB) “Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other.” (See Isaiah 45:22) “…And all flesh will know that I, Yahweh, am your Savior and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.” (See Isaiah 49:26b LSB) Turn to Yahweh and never turn away.

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Our Stability

Know & Believe