Don't be Sidetracked

The LORD says, “I was ready to respond, but no one asked for help. I was ready to be found, but no one was looking for me. I said, ‘Here I am, here I am!’ to a nation that did not call on my name. All day long I opened my arms to a rebellious people. But they follow their own evil paths and their own crooked schemes.  —Isaiah 65:1-2 (NLT)

When you ask for Yahweh’s help, He is ready to respond. When you seek Him, you will find Him. (See Jeremiah 29:13) His arms are open to receive you. Don’t do as the wicked do, and don’t follow the path of evildoers. (Proverbs 4:14 NLT) Instead, stay within the boundaries of the Word of God and follow His instruction. Going in the way of wisdom will help you avoid blind alleys and dead end roads. “Set your gaze on the path before you. With fixed purpose, looking straight ahead, ignore life’s distractions. Watch where you’re going! Stick to the path of truth, and the road will be safe and smooth before you. Don’t allow yourself to be sidetracked for even a moment or take the detour that leads to darkness.” (Proverbs 4:25-27 TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Our Stability

Know & Believe