I Will Rise

Do not rejoice over me [amid my tragedies], O my enemy! Though I fall, I will rise; Though I sit in the darkness [of distress], the LORD is a light for me. Micah 7:8 (AMP)

We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed. (2 Corinthians 4:8-9 NLT) We may have to go through some dark valleys, but the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one. (See 2 Thessalonians 3:3 NKJV) For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. (Ephesians 6:12-13 NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Our Stability

Know & Believe