A Very Present Help

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change and though the mountains shake into the heart of the sea; Though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains quake at its lofty pride. Selah.Psalms 46:1-3 (LSB)

No matter what chaos and disasters occur on the earth, Yahweh is always ready to help. In the midst of your challenges and troubles, He is with you. The LORD of Heaven’s Armies is here among us; the God of Israel is our fortress. Interlude (Psalms 46:7 NLT) The Lord is my Strength and my [impenetrable] Shield; my heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will I praise Him. (Psalms 28:7 AMPC) Praise Yah, for Yahweh is good; Sing praises to His name, for it is lovely. (Psalms 135:3 LSB)

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Our Stability

Know & Believe