Pay Attention

Thus says Yahweh, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, “I am Yahweh your God, who teaches you to profit, Who leads you in the way you should go. If only you had paid attention to My commandments! Then your peace would have been like a river, and your righteousness like the waves of the sea.” Isaiah 48:17-18 (LSB)

Elohim, our Creator, didn’t form us in the womb of our mothers and forget all about us. He wants to be involved in the details of our lives, and will lead us step-by-step, in the way we should go. Sometimes we are too busy running our own agenda to stop and seek God's will. However, He created us with plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster. He has purposed it and He will also do it. Draw near to Him. Faithfully follow Him, and learn His ways. May we be like Mary, who seated herself at the Lord’s feet and was continually listening to His teaching. (See Luke 10:39 AMP) 

By You I have been sustained from my birth; You are He who took me from my mother’s womb; My praise is continually of You.Psalms 71:6 (NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Our Stability

Know & Believe